- Mousse di ricotta con mango
- Mousse di ricotta e peperoni
- Mousse di ricotta con albicocche
- Mousse di ricotta con mirtilli
- Mousse di ricotta alle fragole
- Mousse salata di ricotta con zucchine
Ricotta mousse with apples …
Yes, even a good dessert with it .
Spoon desserts is great after meals.
Mousse alla ricotta con mele
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Apple cooking time: 15 minutes
Rest time : 1 hour
Doses: 5 small glasses
- 300 g of fresh ricotta over the counter
- 200 g of whipping cream
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 4 medium apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- juice of half a lemon
- cinnamon to taste
Start preparing the ricotta mousse with apples. Washed apples and lemon juice, put them in a lemon juice and cook for about 15 minutes.
Stir from time to time until softened, turn off and let cool. Whip the refrigerator cold cream in a bowl.
Separately, place the icing sugar with the previously sieved ricotta in a mixer and add to the cream.
Fill the glasses with ricotta mousse for a quarter, using the pastry bag.
Dust with cinnamon powder before serving the mousse.
NB you can customize the ricotta mousse by adding chocolate chips or chopped dry biscuits. Apples can be replaced with other fruit.